Amidst the growing shift to electrification of the transportation sector and other segments of the economy, internal combustion engines (ICE), those that run on gasoline, diesel, or natural gas, remain the mainstay of motive power today. Engines and their components have evolved over the last two decades to use less fuel and generate fewer emissions in millions of cars, trucks, and equipment.
Low carbon, renewable, and e-fuels promise to bring near-term reductions in greenhouse gas and other emissions from the vast population of internal combustion engines. What is the outlook for these fuels and how can they contribute to the progress toward climate change goals and cleaner air?
This 90-minute virtual event will explore the future for ICE from a broad policy, technology, and consumer perspective from leaders in engine technology, vehicle and equipment OEMs, fuel producers, and global consultancies.
Live: December 14, 2022 from 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. (ET)
Registration is free but space is limited.
- Dr. Cathy Choi, Executive Director, Cummins
- Pierre Guyot, Senior Vice President, John Deere Power Systems
- Matt Leuck, Technical Manager, Renewable Road Transportation, Neste
- Dr. John Pinson, CEO, Stanadyne
- Adam Schubert, Senior Associate, Stillwater Associates
- Troy Kantola, Product Director, Plant Manager, Tenneco
- Dr. Kelly Senecal, Co-founder of Convergent Science, Visiting Professor at the University of Oxford, and Co-author of Racing Toward Zero: The Untold Story of Driving Green